Saturday, December 2, 2023

English paper pricing part 1


So recently my eldest and I have has taken up English Paper Piecing.  I should say circled back to as she started this 3 years ago, but she didn't get very far back then.  She is the one hand sewing and how it is being laid out and I am the one that selects the fabric and fits them on the paper.  This is truly a fun scrap project. 


Anyway, we found some 2 inch hexagons online for free. (Thank you Kelli form The Willow Market!) Now my eldest didn't like only hexagons, so I am in the process of making some more shapes with them.




The hexagons are the 2 inch ones and I am extending the lines.  This allows me to get more fun shapes on this quilt.  I printed 75 pages of hexagons on card stock, so we should be able to get pretty far on this.



No comments:

Post a Comment